Check out this link by Donald Luskin for National Review Online. He reports that the 2003 Tax Cut on Capital Gains not only paid for itself, but produced a NET INCOME. How about that? So much for the dem’s belief that supply-side economics doesn’t work. I guess Reagan knew what he was talking about!
- Hurry! Less than 24 hours to save money & win a camera via @5DayDeal's #Photographer's Guide to #Cyber Weekend! 5day.deals --- 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewCMcCarthy: This is why Trump gets traction when he slams Obama IC, and why IC can’t expect people will accept ‘Trust us’ assuranc… --- 3 weeks ago
- RT @jaketapper: How many high school yearbooks have you signed since you graduated high school? --- 3 weeks ago
- RT @DLoesch: Maybe if Pence drove a woman into a pond and left the scene you’d all celebrate him as being respectful of women. --- 3 weeks ago
- RT @EWErickson: It continues to amaze me the conservatives who cheer on the Trump team going after Hillary Clinton for alleged crimes, but… --- 3 weeks ago
© Jim Passmore and “Jim Passmore on Conservative Political News”, 2006-2012.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jim Passmore and "Jim Passmore on Conservative Political News" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.