Check out this link by Donald Luskin for National Review Online. He reports that the 2003 Tax Cut on Capital Gains not only paid for itself, but produced a NET INCOME. How about that? So much for the dem’s belief that supply-side economics doesn’t work. I guess Reagan knew what he was talking about!
- RT @ctrueden: You like #ImageJ? You like @ProjectJupyter? They really go together now, thanks to BeakerX, the new @beakernotebook! https://… --- 4 days ago
- What Happens When You Shoot a Fridge Packed With Explosives? bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017/06… via @BearingArmsCom Trying to win the #DarwinAward. --- 2 weeks ago
- RT @justinamash: Trump admin & Establishment have merged into #Trumpstablishment. Same old agenda: Attack conservatives, libertarians & ind… --- 2 months ago
- RT @Nate_Cohn: This merits further clarification twitter.com/AP/status/8319… --- 4 months ago
- RT @jaketapper: These are news stories. Conspiracy theories are false & more like "Ted Cruz's dad was with Lee Harvey Oswald" or "vaccines… --- 4 months ago
© Jim Passmore and “Jim Passmore on Conservative Political News”, 2006-2012.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jim Passmore and "Jim Passmore on Conservative Political News" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.